The company's experience spans both M & A and fund raising, giving a wider perspective of potentially interested parties including specialist financial investors who might seek a buy-and build strategy.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising the liability loss adjuster, Garwyn Group, and its majority shareholder,
Barclays Unquoted Investments, on Garwyn’s sale to Davies Group
- Advising Canopius Group on the £163m acquisition of Omega Insurance Group
- Advising ESWC Acquisitions on the conduct of the offer for Prologic Plc
- Advising certain stakeholders in THB on its acquisition by AmWins for £32m
- Advising Brewin Dolphin on the sale of its Corporate Advisory & Broking Division to N+1